Saturday, November 1, 2008

Marco's Suprise 40th Birthday


I forgot to blog about this one on the "Old" blog. Marco turned 40 this year. OLD MAN! His mom and I planned a special surprise party for him at an Italian restaurant. He was surprised and many of his friends and family were able to come and celebrate. So, a big shout out to my man - Happy 40th. You look fantastic. I love you.

As a side note to this whole post (because I just can't write something simple like that normally), I have an issue with the word "Surprise". I am not sure if I am just some strange person who has a major brain block with one word - Surprise- but I CAN NEVER SPELL IT CORRECTLY! I always think I have outsmarted it and spelled it right this time, but alas, the stupid spell check just has it jump up all over the page, blinking at me in its bright red letters that might as well spell out idiot instead of surprise. Tell me this is not just me? Do other people in the world have difficulty with just one seemingly simple word that they have written out hundreds of times but can never seem to get right? If so, would love for you to leave them as a comment on my blog to make me feel less stupid and also show the rest of the world that I am not the only one. Thanks for your prompt attention to this matter.

xoxo
Rebecca

No comments:

Post a Comment